Friday 24 July 2009

Feedback and Comments Sent In

The following comments have been sent in via Face Book, Twitter, Etsy and email. Do post comments directly to this blog too.

This comment was sent in after we posted the Perceptual images with a tree and...

"I like the baby one myself, thx. Tree picture that is..
Thank you. Love that kind of stuff :)"

Take a look at the images yourself and let us know which one you preferred.

Or

Read the other articles, look at the images, view the books and purchase one for a child you know. Remember, let us know your comments and feedback.

This comment was sent in response to the photographs of the Cape Town Thunder Storm

"They are amazing!"
" wow fantastic storm photos!"
"absolutely beautiful picture. what a place to grow up!"


In response to the book: Why Unicorns Eat Lavendar
Beautiful!! - Comment by an artist on Etsy

These comments were posted in response to the Snow Sculptures:

"Thank you so much for sharing. I have seen snow and ice sculptures in Idaho but these are amazing. I love the horses. Beautiful."

"stunning."

"Beautiful. That's some art.
I'm your first follower :) "

"Those are GORGEOUS! I like the woman the best."

1 comment:

  1. I recently purchased copies of Why Unicorns Eat Lavender for my sister and myself. We LOVED the books and we are in our 30's and 40's! Rock on Rosemary! Lisa Chait

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails